As an investor, your time and money are important to you. You want to have the peace of mind that your investment property is being properly maintained and is profitable. At Vegas One Realty, we are dedicated to providing the best Property Management services at a reasonable cost. Our reliable, experienced Property Management team will:
- Work with some of best technology to manage your property effectively
- Create opportunities that allow you to maximize your investment profits
- Analyze the rental market to ensure the highest rental rate for your property
- Perform Screening, background check, and qualifying of prospective Tenants
- Prepare, review and complete signing of Lease with Tenants
- Manage the ongoing required maintenance of the property as issues arise
- Tend to regular, ongoing maintenance scheduling and payment of bills
- Collect rents, process payments of bills and owner draw
- Provide online rental payment options for tenants
- Provide online reporting and owners portal option for owners
- Enforce term of leases, process delinquent/late rent
- Process evictions, if necessary
- Perform periodic inspection, rent value evaluation and lease renewals
- Perform move-out inspection and handle tenant security deposit disposition
- Provide year-end summary statements and 1099 reporting
- Market your vacant property in the MLS various internet sites
- Act as a source of professional advice on all matters pertaining to property management, repair and maintenance, tenant relations or Homeowners Association issues
Give us the opportunity to show you why our property management services are second to none!
Our Property Managers
Our tenacious, trustworthy property managers not only excel at day-to-day management – they enjoy it!
Tommy Leigh knows what it means to give his whole heart and mind to something. He joined the military at age 17 and was stationed at Nellis Air Force Base in early 2001. He’s called Las Vegas home ever since. Although he no longer serves his country wearing shined, tightly-laced combat boots, and perfectly pressed and creased BDUs, Tommy still serves every client with the same attention to detail. In addition to being the President of Vegas One Realty, Tommy continues to serve as a real estate broker. He is also an established mortgage broker specializing in VA loans.
While nothing can compare to the pride he felt serving his country, Tommy takes great pride in his company’s ability to put clients first. Because at Vegas One Realty, our focus is you.
I’ve been a resident of the Las Vegas valley for the past decade. I’m originally from Ohio and graduated from Kent State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems. I worked in both the Utility and Government industries as a computer programmer for over fifteen years. Tired of the corporate world and cubicle life, I transitioned into the exciting world of Real Estate in 2012. I became a Broker Salesperson and Property Manager within my first year of actively working in the field. I leveraged my technical expertise by implementing a new and exciting property management system for Vegas One Realty this year that allows online access to both owners and tenants. I also use my extensive technical knowledge to either sell his clients homes quickly, for the right price, or to find a great deal on a home they’ll love. I love calling the Las Vegas valley home and truly appreciate all the wonderful people it has brought me into contact with!
Leah has been serving clients in the real estate industry all over the united states since 2001. During that time, she’s served in almost every role—first as a receptions, then as an agent, and now as a realtor and property manager. To say that Leah understands the entire property management process from start to finish is an understatement! Her thorough understanding of the industry, and the Las Vegas market, make her an ideal partner for any property owner.
Since 1992, Zohar has been working in the Las Vegas real estate and property development industry. In 2009, he began working with investors and is dedicated to the day-to-day success of his clients. His intimate knowledge of the Vegas real estate market makes him an ideal partner for investors who want an experienced property manager to ensure the success of their investments.